суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

age of majority act ontario




I do mean that.

I donapos;t mind doing my week of phone duty at work - yes, you get some really stupid questions (though they probably donapos;t sound that stupid to the questioners - but when they phone the Land registry to ask for a phone number for their long lost cousin in Auchtermuchty, you got to wonder *g*) - but on the whole, itapos;s interesting. However the front door closes at 4pm, but the phone lines donapos;t close till 5pm (both open at 8.30am), so if youapos;re on the rota for phone duty, you have to stay a bit later than I normally do. Still, it does help build up flexi-time - by now I should be in credit for the first time in months :-)

However, the last thing you want when working phones is laryngitis ...... So when I woke up at 3am with someone working a sander at the back of my throat, I knew it wasnapos;t good. Ricola was my bestest friend today. That and scalding hot fruit tea. Frequently.
age of majority act ontario, age of majority alabama, age of majority and missouri, age of majority by state.



Комментариев нет: