пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

el football sereno site stallions web




Itapos;s been crazy, crazy, crazy around here... Working 48 hours a week, school takes about 10 hours a week, TheVPrincess, ComputerMan... Iapos;ve been a busy bee. Everythingapos;s been okay. Iapos;m doing pretty good in my Elementary Algebra class, TheVPrincess is adjusting well to high school and very active with the Native American Club, and with her singing - and now photography. ComputerMan and I are doing great. His birthday was last week so we had a little celebration at his house.

Last Friday we went to the New Kids On The Block Concert OMG it was a dream come true. I use to be in love with Joey, then I moved on to Donnie... Now itapos;s Jonathan with his shy-self. The only bad part of the concert was I couldnapos;t find my camera....AAAGGGHHHHH We had a great time, even ComputerMan was impressed with the show and Dannyapos;s break dancing. I stood and sang at the top of my lungs throughout most of the concert... Now I have a sore throat this week.

Iapos;m still doing Weight Watchers... So far Iapos;m down 10.4 pounds. Iapos;m hoping to lose 25 by the end of the year. Iapos;m excited about getting control of my weight and youthing up my wardrobe. I got a haircut a couple of weeks back at TOMOapos;s in Alameda... The first time I got my haircut there she did a good job, this time she butchered it... I need to find a new place. But first I have to let it grow up. My hair grows pretty fast which is a good thing this time... My hair looks terrible. My layers are completely uneven, I have to curl my hair if I want it to look decent... Who has time for that?

I have tons of pictures Iapos;ve been meaning to post for months, but just havenapos;t gotten around to it... Iapos;ll have to have a picture parade soon, when I get a chance to sit down. I need to get back to taking pictures.

Iapos;m 32 today. Iapos;m now getting things together, I have money to live now... Iapos;m back in school, and doing pretty good. I have a great relationship. Iapos;m getting my weight in order. Now I need to work on being more socialable with friends... A few weeks ago I went to see Frida in San Francisco with CO... It was nice just hanging out with a friend... I havenapos;t doing that in sooooo long. I canapos;t remember the last time I did that. I think the last was when I went to the Dia De Los Muertos festival in 2007 and hung out with Alba and Lupe Posada. I need to do that more often. My Comadre moved back to West Oakland, so we want to start planning something once a month which seems like nothing but itapos;s a lot for us... We only see each other when the kids have parties, weddings, or funerals. Thatapos;s not good.

Well, Iapos;ve better get back to knocking things off my to do list... Happy Friday.
el football sereno site stallions web, el ford heller il paso, el ford heller il paso sales, el forecast paso weather.



Комментариев нет: